123.HP.COM/DJ 3755 PRINTER SETUP
123.hp.com/dj3755 | 123.hp.com/setup 3755 | 123 HP Setup 3755
123 HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Un pack the 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connect in its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that there are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left-hand corner of the printer.
How to set up the printer?
- When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
- Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color displayed on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it till locks into its place.
- Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel. Click on OK
- Load the stack of paper in the input tray. Now, the printer prints an alignment page.
- After the alignment page is printing, scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box which reads, ‘Alignment successful’ will appear on the printer’s control panel. Press Ok button to continue.
- Users are now allowed to connect the printer o a network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.
Once the basic setup is complete, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or by inserting the CD which came with the printer. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the printer installation process. Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/dj 3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
How to connect HP Printer to Windows
- Click on the Start button on your desktop screen.
- On the search menu bar, type ‘Add Printer’.
- A new dialog box appears and asks which type of printer you want to install.
- Select Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Select ‘Use an existing port’ and click Next.
- If you have selected USB connection, then choose Add a local printer.
- From the list of options available, choose the printer name and then click Next.
- A new dialog box opens asking you to install the 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer driver.
- Go to the Windows update tab and then tap on HP or Hewlett Packard.
123 HP Setup 3755 Printer Support
We had earlier spoke about printing through the AirPrint software. Users can print photos, documents, emails or any web pages from their iPhone with any built-in software solution for iOS devices.
- Before starting the print job, ensure that the wireless icon is switched on and your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check whether you are connected to the same wireless network connection as that of your 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer.
- It is to be noted that AiPrint does not have the capability to support public wireless networks like cellular data connections (3G or 4G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App store and download any one of the compatible printing apps on your iPhone. Now, the app.
- Click on the app’s share button and find the print icon.
- Come to the home screen and then open the document, photo, email or web page you would wish to print and then choose the Share icon. (Otherwise, you click on Menu and then touch the Print option.)
- After selecting the particular file, tap on Print option.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu where you will have to select a printer.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Change any print settings, specify the number of copies to be printed and then tap on the Print option to get the print job done.
When the printer completes the process of printing, the documents or photos can be viewed by double-clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the Print Center and choose the document which was printed recently.
How to cancel the print job?
In case you want to stop the printing process, you can do it in a jiffy using your iPhone.
- Press the Home button of your iPhone twice.
- The apps that are open and working will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, choose Print Center and tap on it.
How to connect HP Printer to MAC
- Click on Setup and the select Network or Wireless menu.
- From the list of options available, tap on 123.hp.com/dj 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will be available on screen. Choose the one which you want to use.
- When asked, enter the WEP password of the network key of the wireless connection.
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network soon. After it gets connected, print a test report to see if the printer works fine.
- Also, it is not needed to install the MAC printer driver separately. It gets installed automatically when you update the Apple device software
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Support
households per month
“Love the flexibility”